We have been discharging our dedicated services (medical and non-medical) as well are providing medical equipment for rent and sale too.
The payment for our services and products is accepted by us in cash, online payments or valid cheques. And, any payment has to be made payable to Sri Siddeshwara Healthcare services private limited.
You agree to the following terms of payment for availing our services or medical equipment ;
1) The payment has to be made in time for us to extend our services in accordance to the patient’s requirements.
2) A caution deposit amount has to be paid by the Client as fixed by the Company towards hiring medical equipment and the rent of the medical equipment availed by you will be calculated and detailed to you. The refund of your advance payment will be made when the medical equipment is returned and the inspection of it has been completed.
3) Payment for purchase of medical equipment has to be made while placing your order reviewing the specifications of medical equipment as required by you. The shipment of your ordered medical equipment will be made only after the receipt of its payment and the order will not be processed if the payment is not approved.
4) The product will be delivered only if the payment is made in full as informed and accepted by you and in the event of the non-payment in full, the product will not be delivered and applicable deductions will be made from the advance payment.
5) The logistics (transport or courier . . .) and any other incidental charges (if any) will have to be borne by the Client.
6) If the service is been suspended on account of the non-payment for our service, it will not be restored till all charges are paid in full. In the event a service must be stopped the Client will only be charged for any services completed. The Client agrees to pay for all services rendered including additional services requested and any fees incurred.
7) The Client will be held responsible for any damage caused to any medical equipment and will be charged as applicable as damage fee to cover damage and repairs in the sole discretion of the Company. This remedy shall be in addition to all other remedies including but not limited to legal action to recover damages. Renter shall be responsible for any and all attorney’s fees and expenses incurred by Sri Siddeshwara healthcare services pvt. ltd. in recovering any amounts due.