How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display your total costs.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
Estimated time of arrival?
All medical equipment offered on the Vaidyam mobile app or the website are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print those medical equipment details just for you, one at a time for the best quality!
We process your orders on all working days which are Monday through Saturday except public holidays
usually takes only 12-14 working days.
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 5-7 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate the tracking page.
To make it easy for you, we have mentioned a few of the policies which will help you have it clear:
- We generally procure and ship the medical equipment within 2-3 business days. Business days excluding public holidays and Sundays.
- The estimated delivery time depends on the destination to which you want the order shipped to. It gets covered within 7-12 days maximum.
- All medical equipment is carefully packaged to avoid any form of damage.
- Mostly, all the orders are shipped from our end as per the promised shipment date. however, there may be some unforeseen circumstances, which may affect the shipment or the delivery estimates. In this case, we’ll send an e-mail, intimating to you about the issue and the revised shipment/delivery date.
- Shipping refers to the time taken to obtain the medical equipment, packing and dispatching. You will find a shipping timeline on the products displayed on our website. This refers to the number of working days it will take to dispatch the medical equipment from our end.
So, once the package has been dispatched, the packages are guaranteed to be delivered within the specified number of business days. Please contact us if you have any concerns about an express package delivery.
The company shall take the liability for shipping costs to return an item if the product was damaged or defective and if the customer chooses to return a product for any other reason, the return shipping costs typically are subtracted from any refund, or customers can arrange for and pay for shipping on their own.